Regarding the Festival Albertine program covered here last week, each event can be viewed live, online, via a Livestream feed. Here’s the itinerary (in EST), with links to the upcoming feeds, from tonight onward. (It’s not clear how long these remain online; last night’s Olivier Assayas event is no longer available).
- 10/15, 7 pm: The Wealth of Nations and the Immiseration of Citizens
- 10/16, 7 pm: French Fashion and Global Style
- 10/17, 7 pm: Women at Work: Mad Men and Engrenages/Spiral
- 10/18, 3 pm: A Conversation between Marjane Satrapi and A. O. Scott
- 10/18, 7 pm: Why Do We Still Read Tocqueville?
- 10/19, 3 pm: Mathematical Styles & the Process of Discovery
- 10/19, 6 pm: Extremist Fiction in Ordinary Language